Nona is a trending and expanding pizzeria in the center of Brussels. Hand-made Neapolitan pizza made by Italians with fresh Belgian bio-ingredients, straight from the Belgian farmers. Authentic, local and organic!
Nona is an abbreviation for ‘No Name’. Because the filosophy, the way they work and the suppliers are more important than treir own name. Their mission ? ‘Do Good’. Do good for people and the world through good food!
How Nona does it? Let’s have a private conversation and we’ll tell you everything !
We’re looking for a Human Recources manager who will set up and run all the aspects of the human recources activities, on a strategic as well as operational level. You will need to fine-tune and implement the Nona procedures : selection and hiring, training and development, .. The job focuses on soft HR, but you are first-in-line to answer questions about hard HR. Whats the difficulty ? You’ll need to plan and manage the integration of new staff coming from abroad (e.g. Italy).
We are looking for an HR Manager who is :
- Exceptionally friendly
- Confident, stress-resilient and honest
- Proactive, naturally taking on responsibilities
- Open-minded and keen to learn
- Enthousiastic about the Nona values
- Good knowledge of spoken and written Dutch and French
- A minimum of 4 years experience in HR, preferably in retail or horeca sector
- Knowledge of Italian is a distinct advantage
- A position with significant responsibilities and a lot of challenges in a fast-growing company
- A senior position in a professionally run company with a clear socially-conscious mission
- A chance to help determine the direction the company is going
- A full time position with a competitive salary and extra legal advantages
- 30 oktober 2019
- Jelke Kneuvels
- 09/222 17 27
- Ref: G308