Our client, reference company in the field of high-tech precision mechanical engineering, undisputed national & international leader, is looking – for his headquarter in Belgium (Wallonia) – for a (m/w) : Sales Manager USA.
The Sales Manager will be responsible for driving customer’s satisfaction and growing sales into existing accounts of the company in USA, as well as developing business in new accounts & territories.
Main responsibilities :
- Conduct overall end-to-end sales processes in the assigned territory, from the initial contact and understanding of customer’s needs, to the closure on the product/service delivery;
- Prepare proposals of all types (from one time purchase orders to long term contracts) in a close team work with Engineering and Finance, negotiating with customers when required;
- Prepare sales forecast with a time horizon of five years, updated at least every twelve months;
- Carry out continuous market analysis and research on the dynamics of the accounts;
- Frequently communicate with customers to understand their future requirements;
- Collaborate with Customer Support (and other departments when applicable) to establish Yearly Sales Outlooks updated on monthly basis;
- Prepare Sales Forecast with a time horizon of five years, updated at least every 12 months
- Direct necessary coordination with other company’s business units involved in his business area as appropriate and in a “one company” approach;
- Adopt and foster the Continuous Improvement Program (CIP) principles and initiatives, using CIP tools to eventually ensure customer satisfaction (MFA, RRCA…);
- Evaluate effectiveness of pricing strategies and propose modifications to pricing structures as needed;
- Benchmark company’s performance with respect to peers and competitors and propose corrective actions when required to ensure sustainable competitiveness;
- Review all intelligence data, both for commercial and military sectors. Execute recurrent Political, Economic, Social, Technologic, Environmental and Legal (PESTEL) analysis to ensure validity of company’s value proposition within the assigned area;
- Perform SWOT analysis (Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, Threats) in order to assess competitive position;
- Engineering degree, MBA is an asset ;
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in a commercial function within USA in a competitive and technical environment ;
- Bilingual French & English;
- Expertise in managing a portfolio in US public markets is an asset ;
- Experience in high-level negotiations;
- Commercial & communication competences ;
- Good analytical and organisational skills, autonomy, leadership;
- Willing to travel minimum 25 to 30%;
- You have to be meticulous in the follow-up of procedures;
- Technical affinity with aeronautics can be a strength;
Our client offers you the opportunity to work for an international, dynamic and fast-growing group.
A function full of challenges coupled with an attractive salary package, company car and various extra-legal benefits.
- 17 juli 2019
- Ref: BR293